There’s also this! Being honest I don’t normally do awards, 1. because I forget and 2. because they ask for a lot sometimes.
But I like this one, so here we go!
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award. These are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you to receive this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Write seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 Blogs or Bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly, which you think are excellent bloggers and deserve some recognition. Include a link to their blog.
- Inform your nominees of their nomination.
I was nominated for this award by Angela over at The Indicative Imaginative.
I really enjoy her blog and her point of view, go check it out!
- I had a poem published in an anthology when I was 13.
- I have a degree in psychology and almost a master’s in environmental economics. My thesis is on the feasibility of establishing colonies in space and what it would take environmentally and economically (and whether or not we could actually accomplish it).
- Music is my first love but I don’t play any instruments. I played clarinet in school but quit in 10th grade.
- I have zero rhythm which is why I don’t play any instruments, I’m no good at dancing either (but I still do it because it’s fun).
- I don’t hear very well out of my left ear, probably because I have a tendency to stand too close to speakers at rock concerts and forget earplugs (or maybe it’s genetic)
- I was raised by a narcissist which lead to a lot of issues before I learned how to deal with it and set boundaries (people with unchecked NPD don’t make good parents).
- I love to cook. It’s a stress reliever for me so when I’ve had a particularly stressful day or week I come home and cook. I started cooking at a really young age and it’s just something that has stuck with me.
Bloggers I nominate:
- Dorinda Duclos
- Sketches by Nitesh
- Lize Bard
- Stoner on a Rollercoaster
- Smoke Words Every Day
- Short Prose Fiction
- Chaotic Shapes
- Love Alchemy
- Writer’s Block
- Life Lessons
I know the rules say 15 but I can hear the dogs whining and destroying, the child is sniffling and complaining … So I’m going to wrap it up at 10, rules be damned.